Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Jude is finally here!! He came a little earlier than we expected, but we are so glad that he is here. I went to the doctor on Tuesday, April 14. Dr. Carroll decided to keep me. I was overwhelmed when he said, "I guess we are having a baby today!" I called Wade, and he met me at St. Dominic's (because he was still at work.) He actually beat me to labor and delivery because I got lost going to the 5th floor. I guess I was a little nervous. It was a long day. Wade and I had a hard time being patient. We were just ready to see our baby. I guess our family was anxious too, because they started a pool. It included gender, hair/no hair, weight, and time of arrival. I think NaNa and Kim actually tied. After all of the waiting, Jude finally arrived at 11:54 p.m. on April 14. . He weighed 7 pounds and 14 oz. He was 21 inches long and had a head full of brown hair. We were so happy. Baby Jude was much more than we could have ever imagined. It has only been four days since his arrival, and I can't remember what it was like without him. He is our little angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment