Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Incredible Shrinking Baby

Nanny and I took Jude to his 2 week appointment. Dr. Rohman was so sweet to him. I loved how gentle she is, and that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions. (First time moms have so many.) Jude was great at the doctor. He didn't mind when they checked him over even though it was so cold in the office. He was such a sweet baby. Dr. Rohman said everything looked great! They took his measurments again. He was 7 pounds 12 ounces. (almost his birth weight :)!) However, he apparently shrunk an inch. The nurses at the hospital measured him as 21 inches, but the nurse today measured him at 20. I guess everyone's measurements are a little different. I'm sure it's pretty tough to measure wiggly babies. He is in the 25th percentile. I guess that means he is small. That's ok though. He will get bigger soon. Let's not rush it though!

3 comments:

  1. Where is our picture of that sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the precious baby! I know y'all are so excited. Andrew was born on April 17th! How much fun that their bdays are so close together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Harper had lost an inch too b/c even though she was a section baby, she had a cone head at birth because I had been pushing for so long before the section. Funny!

    ReplyDelete